Wednesday, November 14, 2018





















FREYA THE HUNTRESS (EUROPA BOOK #2)
by Joseph Robert Lewis
5 stars

I recently reviewed Book #1 of the series Omar the Immortal. I enjoyed it very much and gave it 4 stars. I give this one 5 stars.

When Katja is bitten by a Fenrir, a beast reminiscent of a werewolf; her sister, Freya sets out on a journey to save her from becoming a beast herself. With the help of Erik, Freya's husband, they cross Ysland in search of the cure.
They run into Wren, a vala or healer, and Omar (from book 1), an immortal from another land. The 4 of them joined together to battle not only the Fenrir and his beasts, but the queen from the city where the plague seems to have originated.
I really like the story and characters. Mr. Lewis has a very captivating style of writing. I like that we got a more in depth look at Omar and can not wait to read Book #3.


No comments: