Wednesday, November 14, 2018





















The Sightseers Agency (The Dreadnought Collective Book 5) by [tumbler, terry]
THE SIGHTSEERS AGENCY 
by Terry Tumbler
3 stars

I received The Sightseers Agency free for an honest review.
Placed in the future, this is a story of human vs. alien (with hybrids which I never knew whose side they were on). Richard Pencil and his colleagues work for the Deadnought Collective, a secret government agency. Most employees have telepathy or other powers, given to them either by the government or by the aliens. This is the fifth book in the series. At this time, I have not read the other books.
I normally like this kind of genre, but I just couldn't get into this story. Maybe it was because I haven't read the others, but I really just found it to be boring and confusing. Richard talked about saving the citizens from the aliens, then he is helping to send them into space. Puts down the aliens for doing the same techniques he himself uses. Such as recreating a human "husk" and then implanting a soul, calling it a halfwit. None of the characters were very likable.
I really hate giving a bad review, I know the author puts a lot of time and heart into writing. But you ask for honest. Sorry!


No comments: